Monday, January 10, 2011

How to ... ?

How To - D.I.Y handmade Origami Danbo

1. Who am I : D.I.Y Artist
2. What is it : Paper Box
3. What for : Recycle
4. 1st task : Research for Danbo.
5. 2nd task : Prepare materials, such as ruler & penknife.
6. 3rd task : Sketch on paper box, cut it out & combine the origami.
7. Outcome : D.I.Y handmade Danbo
8. Showcase : Gallery



How To - Prepare Breakfast French Toast

1. Who am I : Chef
2. What is it : Gardenia Bread
3. What for : Breakfast
4. 1st task : Prepare ingredient , such as butter & eggs.
5. 2nd task : Deep fried the bread with butter.
6. 3rd task : Ready to serve.
7. Outcome : Breakfast French Toast
8. Showcase : Gallery



How To - Set Up Scorpion's Home

1. Who am I : Owner
2. What is it : Scorpion
3. What for : Home for scorpion
4. 1st task : Prepare material , such as cage & dry wood bedding.
5. 2nd task : Cover the space with dry wood bedding & add in some stone.
6. 3rd task : Prepare food & water.
7. Outcome : Healthy pet scorpion
8. Showcase : Gallery



P.S : This is Danbo

0 comments: